Ossola, Piedmont, Italy – September 9-11, 2022
VERTICAL – Rampigada Vertical: 3.8 km long with 1,063m vertical climb
SKY – La Veia SkyRace®: 31 km long with 2,600m vertical climb
SKYULTRA – Bettelmatt SkyUltra: new course
- All those wishing to participate in the 2022 Skyrunning World Championships must be selected by their National Member.
- Every National Member can select a maximum of 18 participants per team, maximum 6 per discipline.
- Teams can present up to 6 athletes per discipline, with maximum four athletes of the same gender. Possible maximum distributions are: 4M+2W or 3M+3W or 2M+4W.
- The 2022 Skyrunning World Championships will be held in Italy, on September 9-11, 2022 in Ossola.
- National teams must communicate their official participation and the number of athletes divided by category by June 1, 2022.
- National teams must communicate the names of the athletes by August 15, 2022.
Teams and participants must be communicated to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2022.
WADA anti-doping tests will be carried out at the Championships managed by FISky, the Italian ISF Member.