Who, what, where & how
Please consult the ISF Statutes, Chapter IV Members (articles 5 to 11) which describe the complete procedures and conditions to become an ISF Member.
Follow the questions & answers below:
Who can become an ISF Member?
Associations being actively involved in skyrunning competition
What type of ISF Memberships exist (Article 5):
- Full Members (Associations which act as the national representatives of the sport of skyrunning)
- Associate Members (Associations with no voting right, who are affiliated with the sport of skyrunning, or associations in countries where an ISF member already exists)
- Aspirant Members (associations from countries where no ISF member exists)
What criteria do you need to become a FULL Member of ISF:
- Be member of the relevant National Olympic Committee or actively seeking such membership.
- Comply with the Statutes and Regulations of the ISF and with any resolutions adopted by the ISF.
What is the definition of a country?
A country, to be defined as such, must comply with at least one of the two following conditions:
- To be an independent state recognised by the International Community
- To have a National Olympic Committee recognized by the IOC
Please contact email@example.com to request the ISF Member Application Form and for any further information.