Please consult the ISF Statutes (available here), paying attention to Chapter IV Members (articles 5 to 11) which describe the complete procedures and conditions to become an ISF Member.
Follow the Questions & Answers below
Who can become an ISF Member:
Associations being actively involved in skyrunning competition
What type of ISF Membership exist (Article 5):
- Full Members (Associations which act as the national representatives of the sport of skyrunning)
- Associate Members (Associations with no voting right, who are affiliated with the sport of skyrunning, or associations in countries where an ISF member already exists)
- Aspirant Members (associations from countries where no IFS member exists)
Which criteria do you need to satisfy to become a FULL Member of ISF:
- Be member of the relevant National Olympic Committee or actively seeking such membership.
- Comply with the Statutes and Regulations of the ISF and with any resolutions adopted by the ISF.
What is a Country:
A country, to be defined as such, must comply with at least one of the two following conditions:
- To be an independent state recognised by the International Community
- To have a National Olympic Committee recognized by the IOC
Should you complete a questionnaire or contact someone to apply:
The ISF Membership Application Form is available and it is the tool to be used to transmit the application file. Please contact email@example.com to request access to the Form and to ask any further questions.