Tarvisio, Italy – March 8-9, 2024
Two events, SkySnow Classic and Vertical disciplines will be disputed at the 2024 SkySnow World Championships:
VERTICAL – March 8
CLASSIC – March 9
The Championships are open only to Official National Teams.
– An individual ranking system will be implemented in each race according to the following breakdown: 100-88-78-72-68-66-64-62-60-58-56-54-52-50 down to 2 points for the finishers.
– The Combined World Champion title is based on the best results in both Vertical and Classic disciplines. The athlete with the highest cumulative points’ sum will be declared the Combined Champion. In case of a tie, the best position in the Classic discipline is considered.
– National ranking will be based on the individual points accrued by the top four athletes (at least one per gender) in each race, ie 3M+1W, 2M+2W, 1M+3W.
– Titles and medals will be awarded to individuals and nations.
ENTRIES / BENEFITS
– Slots are reserved in the two races to runners competing in the World Championships
– Free entry and accommodation is available for two athletes of each Official National Team