Sierra Nevada, Spain – February 4-5, 2022
Two events, SkySnow Classic and Vertical disciplines will be disputed at the 2022 SkySnow World Championships:
VERTICAL – February 4
CLASSIC – February 5
The Championships are open only to Official National Teams.
– An individual ranking system will be implemented in each race according to the following breakdown: 100-88-78-72-68-66-64-62-60-58-56-54-52-50 down to 2 points for the finishers.
– The Combined World Champion title is based on the best results in both Vertica & Classic. Runners’ times in both races will be compared to the winner’s and the difference (in %) will determine the Combined ranking.
– National ranking will be based on the individual points accrued by the top four athletes (at least one per gender) in each race, ie 3M+1W, 2M+2W, 1M+3W.
– Titles and medals will be awarded to individuals and nations.
ENTRIES / BENEFITS
– Slots are reserved in the two races to runners competing in the World Championships
– Free entry is available for two athletes of each Official National Team