Kinlochleven, Scotland, UK – September 13-15, 2018
Three events in the Vertical, Sky and Ultra disciplines will comprise the 2018 Skyrunning World Championships:
Salomon Mamores VK – September 13, 2018
Salomon Ben Nevis Ultra – September 14, 2018
Salomon Ring of Steall SkyRace® – September 15, 2018
The formula is open to individual athletes and nations
– An individual ranking system will be implemented in each race
– The Combined World Champion title is based on the best two results (VK & Sky)
– National ranking will be based on a maximum of four results, at least one per gender, of each nation in each discipline. Only official members of official teams will be counted for the National ranking.
– Titles and medals will be awarded to individuals and nations
– Eight free entries are available for each ISF member nation thoroughout the three races.
– Each National team will receive a contribution for accommodation.
ENTRIES / SLOTS
– Slots are reserved in the three races to runners competing in the World Championships
– National Teams have the right to register up to 18 athletes (ideally 6 athletes per race).