The formula is open to individual athletes and nations
– An individual ranking system will be implemented in each race
– The Combined Continental Champion title is based on the best two results in Vertical and Sky disciplines only when disputed in the same venue.
– National ranking will be based on a maximum of four results, at least one per gender, of each nation in each discipline. Only official members of official teams will be counted for the National ranking.
– Titles and medals will be awarded to individuals. Nations will receive medals only where all disciplines are disputed.
– Two free entries per discipline are available for each Official National Team, selected by the ISF member nation.
ENTRIES / SLOTS
– Slots are reserved to runners competing in the Continental Championships
– National Teams have the right to register up to 18 athletes (ideally 6 athletes per race).
For Official team registrations, please write to email@example.com.